Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, September 26, 2015

Html5 and Css3 Complete course in Urdu and Hindi (Lesson 5)

5:45 AM
 
Html5 and Css3 Complete course in Urdu and Hindi (Lesson 5)
Html5 and Css3 Complete course in Urdu and Hindi (Lesson 5)


Html Chapter Five

Anchor Marking

Anchor draw can be used for related involving almost any pagraph as well as going. This anchorman draw can be quite useful for each of our blog/website. Many says this really is unsafe for the blog/website but my partner and i stated this really is useful for each of our blog/website. By means of Anchor draw each of our site visitors is raise in each of our content as well as blog/website.

Example involving Anchor draw.

<p>This is usually a paragraph</p>
That is a piece draw. My partner and i related this piece to a new page.

Consequently See.

<p><a href="link involving page here">This is usually a paragraph</a></p>

And so i related this piece to a new page.

I really hope you discovered several point by means of this article.

Watch video in Urdu and Hindi




Learn HTML Chapter Five With Muhammad Soban by Dg Academy
portrait

About Admin:

Usama Rehman, A 14 Year Old young Entrepreneur from the city of Pakistan known as Gujrat. I know about SEO but not completely.I am a web designer , a web devoloper , Blogging Expert.I want to know about Computer.I have a Good Knowledge about Computer's Softwares Use.My mission in to convey the knowledge that I have and know to you.Remember me in Your Prayers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer