Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, September 26, 2015

Html5 and Css3 Complete course in Urdu and Hindi (Lesson 6)

5:45 AM
 
Html5 and Css3 Complete course in Urdu and Hindi (Lesson 6)
Html5 and Css3 Complete course in Urdu and Hindi (Lesson 6)

Single point Point & STYLESHEET



Single point draw can also be used by related involving almost any pagraph or even heading. This point draw can be quite a good choice for our own blog/website. Many persons says this really is unsafe for our blog/website however my partner and i mentioned this really is a good choice for our own blog/website. Through Single point draw our own guests is usually increase with our own blogposts along with blog/website.


Illustration involving Single point draw.


<p>This is really a paragraph</p>

That is a sentence draw. My partner and i related this particular sentence to an alternative web page.


So See.


<p><a href="link involving web page here">This is really a paragraph</a></p>


And so i related this particular sentence to an alternative web page.


StyleSheet


STYLESHEET features several types


Linear

Exterior

Interior



My partner and i show you all of these varieties of design sheet. Largely shtylesheet is utilized exterior along with interior sort a brand new utilized. Each of the freelance web designer along with world wide web deloper utilized exterior type of design sheet. While using the design sheet show you a lot more tricks involving point draw.


I am hoping that you simply realized a lot of factor through this particular short training.


Watch video within Urdu along with Hindi.




Learn_HTML_Chapter_Six_With_Muhammad_Soban by Soban Grafix
portrait

About Admin:

Usama Rehman, A 14 Year Old young Entrepreneur from the city of Pakistan known as Gujrat. I know about SEO but not completely.I am a web designer , a web devoloper , Blogging Expert.I want to know about Computer.I have a Good Knowledge about Computer's Softwares Use.My mission in to convey the knowledge that I have and know to you.Remember me in Your Prayers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer