Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, September 26, 2015

Html5 and Css3 Complete course in Urdu and Hindi (Lesson 8)

5:46 AM
 
Html5 and Css3 Complete course in Urdu and Hindi (Lesson 8)
Html5 and Css3 Complete course in Urdu and Hindi (Lesson 8)
In this particular video clip article i educate you two labels, the way the idea utilized. Good friends i educate you one particular border tag and next tend to be div tag. Border tag are commonly for living space inside intending, paragraph and all issue. However the div tag is used with regard to container. A person call up the particular div tag through <ul>unordered record </ul>closing unordered lict. Beneath the unordered lint all issue tend to be same impact that you found in div tag.

Watch this full video clip article and offer your friends.






portrait

About Admin:

Usama Rehman, A 14 Year Old young Entrepreneur from the city of Pakistan known as Gujrat. I know about SEO but not completely.I am a web designer , a web devoloper , Blogging Expert.I want to know about Computer.I have a Good Knowledge about Computer's Softwares Use.My mission in to convey the knowledge that I have and know to you.Remember me in Your Prayers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer